Many group of guests love to cook together as family, nevertheless the villa offers one of the best chefs in San Andres Island with more than 30 years of experience. She is optional at a daily rate and will make sure that you you have plenty of delicious food available at all times during your stay.
Mercedes has being in charge of the villas cooking service of more than 5 years now with great success and awesome reviews.
Her cuisine is very diverse, even though she has a unique talent for seafood menus, her most recommended dishes are…
seafood casserole, coconut king prawns and fried fish with bread fruit.
In addition to this list, her pastas, lasagnas, bbq, grilled beef or chicken with salad and the typical Colombian food like ajiaco and sancocho stand out among the best dishes you can taste in the islands gourmet restaurants.
Please scroll down for complete list of recommended dishes.
- Daily cooking service 8 am – 4 pm Monday to Saturday : $20 USD Sundays and Hollidays $25 USD
* Groceries are not included
How does the cook service work?
Guests can confirm the cook at least 1 week prior to their arrival:
- The house has a list of dishes that the cook best prepares, nevertheless the cook can prepare other type of food.
- If the guest requires, the house has the list of ingredients needed for each dish which can be sent to the guests email.
Where to buy the groceries ?
- We have several supermarkets that provide delivery service between 3 – 6 pm on the check in day if we send the list of ingredients at least 48 prior to delivery
- The supermarket accepts mayor credit cards like VISA & MasterCard or cash ( COP).
- In case the guest chooses to go to the supermarket to select the ingredients by themselves, the 3 best supermarkets on the island are: